Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
Nonlinear Optical Crystals Complete Survey by David Nikogosyan
Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.
About this book Nonlinear optical crystals are widely used in modern optical science and technology for frequency conversion of laser light, i. About the author: Prof.
Nonlinear Optical Crystals, A Complete Survey by David N. Nikogosyan | | Booktopia
Show all. The author has more than 30 years experience in nonlinear optics, laser physics and quantum electronics. He has published more than papers in peer-reviewed journals, 5 books and 7 book chapters. His first review on nonlinear optical crystals was published in Sov.
- Nonlinear Optical Crystals: A Complete Survey!
- The Nature and Function of Scientific Theories;: Essays in Contemporary Science and Philosophy?
- Eye Tracking Methodology: Theory and Practice.
Quantum Electronics, vol. Hunt, pp. Table of contents 10 chapters Table of contents 10 chapters Introduction Pages Basic Nonlinear Optical Crystals Pages Main Infrared Materials Pages Often-Used Crystals Pages Newly Developed and Perspective Crystals Pages Self-Frequency-Doubling Crystals Pages Du kanske gillar. Lifespan David Sinclair Inbunden.
Nonlinear Crystal Materials
Ladda ned. Spara som favorit.
- Nonlinear Optical Crystals;
- Evolution of Stars and Stellar Populations.
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW?
- The Stone Diaries!
- Nonlinear Optical Crystals: A Complete Survey - David N Nikogosyan - Häftad () | Bokus!
- About This Item.
- Trench Warfare WWI 1916-1918!
Skickas inom vardagar specialorder. Skickas inom vardagar. Nonlinear optical techniques are now recognized as the most efficient means available to generate laser radiation at wavelengths that are presently inaccessible via conventional sources.